- ‘We/My/Our’ refers to the owner/s and author/s of this site. ‘You’ refers to the visitor/s, user/s, viewer/s, subscriber/s of the website its emails, newsletters or content.
- All the opinions expressed by the author/s are meant to be personal opinions and have no bearing on any other individual, employer/s, organization or institution.
- The news presented on this blog may not be accurate as they are sourced from multiple sources that may or not be credited.
- Images/Videos belong to respective owners and are not claimed as belonging to the author/s of this blog.
- All trademarks, copyrights are acknowledged as belonging to respective owners even if not specified. All attempts to credit owners are done wherever possible.
- My/Our views are likely to change over time and circumstances.
- Any reference to content will be expressed explicitly with links to the original content.
- The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights on the readers or others.
- Inappropriate comments/content will be deleted at the author’s discretion.
- Any links to other websites or blogs are meant to be a means of convenience and does not necessarily indicate an endorsement of content, views, and news on those sites.
- In no event will we be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, damage to reputation or credibility) arising out of the use of or inability to use the website, or any information/content provided on the website.
- We may change or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including, its content or features. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site.
For any use of content or quoting from this site please refer below;
- The content, unless otherwise specified is copyrighted to Vedavyasa and may not be reproduced on other websites.
- Images acknowledged as belonging to respective owners. Videos acknowledged as belonging to respective owners.
- All owners will be acknowledged wherever possible and if not acknowledged respective owners retain copyright.
For any use of any content on this site (or ww.isitworthwatching.com), please do read our copyright policy:
*For reprint, publishing articles/content:
Please email us on Vedavyasa (@ gmail.com) with your request. Articles from Isitworthwatching.com or www.mattersmind.com can be used in any manner/form/format only after receiving permission.
You may not republish an entire article/post without a written approval. In case of any request for commercial use, we would expect to be compensated adequately.
*Copyright Violation and Misuse
If we discover anyone republishing our content illegally, we will file a formal complaint with their advertising partners and the DMCA department of their web hosting company. We take plagiarism very seriously
*If you want link from your site to isitworthwatching.com or mattersmind.com
You may use one paragraph of content from a post/article as long as proper credit is given and there is a hyperlink to isitworthwatching.com in case of web property and the complete URL mentioned in other medium (print etc).
You must credit us when you quote and provide a hyperlink (full URL) to the article where the quote is from. Mention isitworthwatching.com or mattersmind.com as applicable immediately before or after the quote.
*Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India
You are free:
To Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work)
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.